It is estimated that approximately 80% of children don’t like vegetables. Since children physically require the nutrients in the very foods they refuse to eat, their dislike of healthy foods may pose a serious threat to their health. Most parents battle frustration and hopelessness as they attempt to help their young ones eat healthier on a daily basis. After over a decade of study, Valya has pinpointed the exact origin of this universal problem. Her solution has proven itself effective time and again. Learn more in this uplifting and illustrative eBook.
- Why children resist eating healthy
- The power of being a good example
- How making healthy foods available will build good eating habits
- How drinking green smoothies can make a child grow to love veggies
- Why teaching children real facts about food is more effective than using praise or punishment